What's new

CEDIA Expo 2011: Lexicon announces new MP-20 Pre/Pro (1 Viewer)

OzzieP

Grip
Real Name
OzzieP
This will probably be the most expensive Lexicon preamp ever. Harmon has taken this company to do the opposite of what the original Lexicon company did. Offer a High End preamp that would compete with much higher priced preamps but at a much lower price. It also looks like the upgrade/trade in to previous Lexicon owners is also history. Other than that it is a very nice looking preamp, personally I would prefer it in black and I am sure that that screen will go dark after selections have been made.

FIM2929

Auditioning
Real Name
Fred Miller
I have a Lexicon MC-12B that I have loved. I am now upgrading to HDMI Plasma and LED/LCD TVs and am looking for an alternative that will give the sound quality that I have enjoyed but will support HDMI 1.4a. I am trying to be reasonable this time (the MP-20 is $14K which is in another galaxy given the way technology changes) and keep the price below $5K, if possible, but I have some flexibility if it supports firmware and modular upgrades. Recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks