What's new

CC closing 19 stores, one of wich was mine. (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Ya I know what you mean Todd. The big dogs are out to cover there asses everywhere & they don't care who they screw as long as it don't affect them.

Thats something I find really funny about people with money. It always seams that the more they have the greedier they get. And they will walk on anyone to get richer.
Not saying its always like that, but for most of what I've seen it usually goes that way.

KyleS

Screenwriter

What a lot of people dont realize is that they are looking out for who owns the stores ME AND YOU. Those little people called stock holders which are people in the Median to high income level who also have money to spend on items like HT. Sure the higher up Execs have a lot of money invested too but they have other people besides themselves to look out for.

I feel bad that a lot of people are going to be out of business but if those stores were unable to pull a profit over time then I wouldnt poor money down a drain either. Maybe they will relocate some Employees/Managers to other stores to continue work and for those who dont I hope they find something fast.

KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks