CBS Press Release: Flashpoint The Final Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Jan 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    XenForo Template
    3290.jpg

FLASHPOINT
    THE FINAL SEASON

Street Date: 3/18/14
    DVD SRP: $42.99

FLASHPOINT depicts the emotional journey into the tough, risk-filled lives of a group of cops in the SRU (inspired by Toronto's Emergency Task Force). A team of cops like no other - they're the elite, the blueblood of the force. High risk is their business, and life-and-death stakes are their world. In the explosive final season of FLASHPOINT,the unit tackles everything from rescuing hostages, to busting gangs, defusing bombs, and scaling the sides of buildings. Their split-second decisions could save a life. Or cost one.

DVD BASICS

• Street Date: March 18, 2014
    • Price: $42.99
    • Rating: Not Rated
    • Runtime:  9 hours, 12 minutes
    Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I've always enjoyed this show and found most of the episodes excitingly paced and often tenderly moving, too. I was not happy when CBS decided not to run it as a summer series any more and it went to the ION network instead (which isn't a part of my cable lineup here).

3. jcroy

jcroy Screenwriter

jr
    Too bad they didn't continue releasing this show on bluray. (The 13 episode first season was released on bluray in Canada).