What's new

'Catch-Up' titles - Released HD-DVDs that have yet to get a Blu-ray release (US Only) (2 Viewers)

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
I'm waiting for The Pianist and The War, personally. I wouldn't be surprised to see Universal license the former to Criterion, though, so really it's the latter that has me wondering if it will ever happen.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I still have 7 of them in the originating thread. I bought Streets of Fire but it can't be removed yet from this list(and still have 30+ days before its release/mail)

Counting concerts I have 12. But of those 5 concerts haven't checked on them in ages.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I just pre-ordered Charlie Wilson's War on Blu-ray. I know its not on your list, but it was produced on HD DVD and I know someone with an early release copy that I watched at the end of the format war. Glad Sneakers is coming. I finally removed all my HD DVDs and players 6 months ago, so I'm ready for all the remaining titles to be released. Thanks for sticking with this thread Brandon!

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Robert Crawford said:
I thought Streets of Fire got released on BD in Region A.
I only know of the UK release, which could be region free/multi-region.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks