What's new

"Catch Me if You Can" Short Review (1 Viewer)

Erwin

Stunt Coordinator
I was able to get this accidently early from a store and of course, I will not reveal the store's name. Anyway, I watched the disc last night.
The Menu has a very nice layout following the artwork that we see in the introduction of the movie. It comes complete with the DD5.1 and dts tracks. Both are great, but I think the sound was a little more full at times with dts. The picture, being that it is a recent movie, is excellent. Make sure you get the "Widescreen" version because this is another one of those dual releases. This movie is not an action movie (well, the chase scenes are though) but this movie requires a good sound system in order to enjoy the experience which I am sure everyone owns.
This movie comes with an additional DVD that contains footage about the "facts and fiction" of the movie which is pretty cool. I haven't completely sampled all of the bonus features, however, there is enough to keep the owner or renter occupied for a while. I really enjoyed this movie in the theater and even more while watching it on DVD.

Oh yeah, there is currently a much more in-depth review at www.dvdfile.com

Josh C

Auditioning
What stinks is that Spielberg stated that he cut a lot of footage from the film. I think read it was somewhere in the area of 30 minutes of unused footage, which sadly, isn't on this DVD. :frowning: I'll still be picking it up anyways.

Erwin

Stunt Coordinator
"What stinks is that Spielberg stated that he cut a lot of footage from the film. I think read it was somewhere in the area of 30 minutes of unused footage, which sadly, isn't on this DVD. I'll still be picking it up anyways."

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks