What's new

Cars BD (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Good news to finally get this back on schedule. Probably my least favorite Pixar but I still liked it enough to own.

The Pixar title I'm really dying for is The Incredibles.

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

I agree....I'll pick this one up....but Incredibles is the one I'm waiting for.

Doug

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...e_Features/856

"Also touted is the "Cine-Explore" mode, where John Lasseter "personally guides you through the making of the movie while you watch the movie." Judging from the footage that appears in the trailer, the "Cine-Explore" function looks similar to the "In-Movie Experience" picture-in-picture video commentaries common to the HD DVD format, making 'Cars' among the first announced titles to replicate this much sought-after feature on Blu-ray."

So is this now the first title to include full BD-J or just something else? I know that the link says "function looks similar to the In-Movie Experience", so I guess it´s speculation at this point..

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams

Considering the abominations that are most Disney/Buena Vista covers, this one hides that hideous swoosh rather well!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
This is one of the most beautiful-looking films I've ever seen, and the DVD was reference quality. I'm totally psyched to see what it looks like in 1080p. :) (And the new extras, too! My son will love that "Car Finder" game.)

ToEhrIsHuman

Second Unit
Real Name
Craig Ehr
It would have been nice to have the material on the Target "Rev'd Up Edition" bonus DVD ported over (in HD), but I guess I can just hold onto it (though in non-anamorphic SD I don't know if I'll ever watch it again.)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
There was also a Wal-mart disc. It does say 'and more'. We can hope. :)

Seems like the stuff on both of those discs was funky also as far as AR but it's been a while.

Seppo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Seppo
Any confirmation on whether this will be region-coded or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks