What's new

Carl Sagan, they're not... (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Not all scientists are optimistic:

"[Nicastro] didn't even try to break it to us gently," Cartwright said. "Doesn't he realize that a lot of people think it would be incredibly cool to have a giant Martian invasion force next door? In the future, when scientists make statements like this, they should do it with a little more sensitivity and regard for our feelings."
For the full story, go here

Long live The Onion. :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
The reason I'm logged on at nearly 1 a.m. L.A. time is because I mistakenly tripped over my computer's power cord at around midnight. It was turned off and covered. But I freaked out anyway, checked all connections, took off the computer's cover, fired 'er up, and started browsing the Internet. It's late. I'm sorry.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Onion posts are always funny :)

Okay, so I am sort of like an inverse Einstein, but I have read Jack's post at least 30 times and I still don't get it. Am I that dense?

Wait don't answer that please.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Maybe he was trying to cover his ass in case his (wife, mother, significant other) was checking up on him.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks