What's new

Car Racing and videos? (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
I have a co-worker that races his Z28 on the weekends and remember awhile back people posting links to videos of people racing at tracks. I did a search and couldnt find anything so thought that I would appeal to the masses in the hopes that you guys can come through. I distinctly remember a Datsun (or something like that) racing a Toyota Supra? and the Datsun toasted it. :laugh: Granted it wasnt a standard enging under the hood but I would love to see that video again along with any videos showing a Z28 or similiar getting blown away just to send to my bud ;)
KyleS

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Here's one link.....
Hummm....Nissan Skyline GT-R vs. Subaru WRX?
The video of the Honda Civic smoking the Dodge Viper is not bad either....

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
Try one of the peer to peer programs (WinMX, KaZaa, etc...) and do a video search using the name of the car you are interested in as one of the search parameters. I'm not sure how much is out there, but I've run across a few such videos before.

Aaron

KyleS

Screenwriter
Awesome so far guys any more without downloading KaZaa or others?

KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
Thanks for the Link Matt that was good to see though I cant say the bug spanked the Camero. But hey if a bug beats a Big block then I guess you can say you got spanked right? ;)
Matt FYI dont know what browser you are using but when I clicked on the link it played just fine running IE6.
KyleS

Matt Souza

Agent
well, OK, maybe not spanked, but when you have double the cylinders and nitrous and still get beat, then you've got some problems :)
matt

Bruce Chang

Second Unit
I've seen a 10 sec bug, made by www.turbocity.com with alot of mods and it's not relible, I've seen it in person and the person talked to me about it. I know with a few mods the LS1 is a 12 sec hot rod. I'm an avid www.jeepsunlimited.com and own a modded cherokee. Some guy has a Grand Cherokee 5.9 supercharged and runs 12.7s all day. Pretty impressive for a heavy offroad vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks