What's new

Car Audio VS Home Audio (1 Viewer)

Jason Kirkpatri

Second Unit
Stealth is the only way to go....and don't play your system loud, it at all, in your neighborhood.

I can't believe how many times I hear people driving by with their stereo blasting (while at home, at a friends, etc) only to see them park on the street, where they live! Nothing like anouncing to the neighborhood what's in your car. Not saying you did, just an observation...

mikeMarz

Grip
I did just that, but in my defense, I live in a town of pop. 2000 or so. I didn't expect it to happen in the parking lot of the grocery store where I worked, during business hours. Although it was easy to find out who stole the system, tracking it down has been a little more difficult. If the police ever did recover it, I would have to buy it back from them. It's been about a year and a half since it was stolen, but I would probably have to pay the full price the insurance company gave me. The reason I only got $1000 when it was worth 1500 was due to "depreciation." If it was recovered and I could buy it back, I should say it depreciated twice as much, being that its been twice as long since its been stolen as it was from the time I bought it to the time it was stolen. I think $350 would be a generous offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks