What's new

Can't see all the films! (1 Viewer)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
On both my iPad and a laptop, the right edge of the voting thing is cut off by the right column of the forum info, and there's no way to scroll or resize.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Ha, I thought it was just me! I press, click to get started, & then I get a page with the right cut off & it says, choose 1 nominee from the 1940s (or whatever)....but there's no film titles there!

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
I can see most of the films but there seems to be another column on the right that is just peeking out, think it just needs to be coded to re-size based on screen resolution or something

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Well I must be doing something wrong. There's, choose one nominee, four light blue boxes down the left side 1030-1960 & at the bottom there's, didn't see your favorite, let us know. Should the film titles be there somewhere?

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I noticed in Safari on the Mac that the ballot page showed in text 1930's,1940's, 1950's, 1960's on the left, and nothing else. When I used Firefox instead, it eventually filled in with graphics and the movies on the right side with vote buttons. Edit, I tried again with Safari and it worked.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Used Mac Safari and got the same thing-- Couldn't scroll either (there's usually two or three more titles at the bottom), but the browser has "Open This Frame in New Window" control-button function, so I opened up the Titles and voting as their own page, and worked fine.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Dear Adam: Many thanks for the http which allows us to see ALL the selections. I'd posted a question about how to deal with this on another Forum ...

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by PODER
Dear Adam: Many thanks for the http which allows us to see ALL the selections. I'd posted a question about how to deal with this on another Forum ...
NP I think I answered you there too

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I still can't see any titles/pictures, very odd. Oh well, it looks like I'll have to be a spectator on this one.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Billy Batson said:
I still can't see any titles/pictures, very odd. Oh well, it looks like I'll have to be a spectator on this one.
Same here. I can't see titles/pictures on my pc or on my tablet. I've tried direct on the Fox Connect site as well. Could the site be restricting input from devices or computers registered outside the U.S.?

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
It was suggested to me that I change the resolution on my computer (through the control panel) to make everything smaller. That might work.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Alan & Doug- So you see the "frame" and the decade boxes, you just don't see the actual titles? Do you see the green vote buttons?

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Adam Gregorich said:
Alan & Doug- So you see the "frame" and the decade boxes, you just don't see the actual titles?  Do you see the green vote buttons?
Yeah, just the boxes & the, put in your own title bit at the bottom. UPDATE Yes I can see the pictures & vote buttons now, thank you. I can only see the edge of the forth picture at the top & can't see the vote button, I wonder if it's becouse I have a 4x3 monitor?

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I am not getting the vote page to work on my ipad2. The page is cut off on the right and the link to the vote page doesn't click through.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks