What's new

Can you convince me to sell my PS2 and get an X-Box? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the advice so far folks. You are right... I think I made my decision. I will likely put my PS2 package up on ebay (3 or 5 day auction?) today under something like "Excellent PS2 Package". Hopefully I will get somewhere around $450 for it.
I'm a tech geek, so there is nothing else quite like trying out a brand new system, especially one that has such high specs... :)
------------------
View Dr. Grall's DVD collection

paul h

Supporting Actor
Nope, not with the great PS2 software recently released and others on the way.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I agree with Mike G. Don't get rid of your PS2 - it's only money and you can't take it with you; so buy an X-Box in the spring after setting aside some cash from time to time. It will also give you a chance to see what's coming and how the X-Box stacks up. I love my PS2 and wouldn't trade it in for any other console.
The problem with consoles is the HYPE... I was so geeked to get my PS2 on launch day only to be somewhat letdown (buyers remorse I guess). I've seen the X-Box (lame) commercials but with all the rumors, speculation, etc. it's hard not to get totally fired up for a new system. Now that my PS2 is almost a year old Im very satisfied with the gaming and prefer it to my computer. It's up to you, but in my opinion do NOT get rid of the PS2!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks