Can someone name this slasher trucker movie? Is it on DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Tory, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    When I first got Fox in the early 90's they aired movies at daytime and I happened on a movie that looked to be from the 70s about a trucker carrying frozen beef, picking up hitchikers and someone was hiding in his truck killing people. I kind of liked it and would like to get it on DVD but the title was not listed in any guides at the time and I have never seen it again. Also, they cut off the end and showed Heathcliff for some reason. I never got to see the end.

2. JohnMor

JohnMor Producer
    Supporter

John Moreland
    Tory, not sure if this is the movie you're referring to, but it is similar:

Road Games with Stacy Keach and Jamie Lee Curtis. Keach plays a trucker hauling frozen meet through the Australian outback and who picks up hitchhikers (most notable Jaime Lee) and thinks a guy in a green van he keeps passing on the road is a killer. The guy isn't hiding in his truck though. (Although he breaks into the back of the truck once.) It was a pretty well done little thriller with excellent performances by everybody in it. And it is available on DVD.

3. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    Thanks, I think that might be it! It has been a long time since I saw it so I probably got some facts wrong.