What's new

Can Hsu V12 Fill a large room with sound? (1 Viewer)

mrjvelazquez

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
joseph
Hey everyone. ... I'm new here, Can anyone help me out, My dedicated hometheater room is about 13 ft wide by 20 ft long I am currently using Bose 321 system and its, Well not upto par, I am looking for a new audio setup

Question - will the Hsu V12 and stf3 sub good enough for this size room? or are the speakers just too small?, I have stumbled on to the PA6 system here and it seems like another good obtion,....

My current set up is

Canon LV7345 Projector
Dalite High Contrast Screen
Phillips Dvd q50
Pioneer DVR633h
Pelican system selector pro
xbox 360
bose 321- freestyle (system without the dvd player console)

brendy

Agent
I was using the HSU VT-12.It is more suited for smaller rooms. I would go with at least bookshelf speakers given the size of the room.

amigohts

Agent
Real Name
Junior R. Mejia

Brendy,

What is the size of your room and overall, how those speaksers sound (from your point of view)

Thanks.

mrjvelazquez

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
joseph
^^^ lol... can you help?.... have you heard the HSU V12? ( Its between the V12 or the SVS or the PA)

amigohts

Agent
Real Name
Junior R. Mejia
I will get the HSU V12 with the STF-2. If the sound is not enough for my living room, I move them to my pc room with a cheap sub. (which is 10x10)

Then, use the STF-2 with a different set of speakers in my living room.

Dont forget the HSU V12 set is only $199.

But my living room has such a GREAT accoustic, that I am pretty positive I will be sastify with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks