What's new

International Can anyone please help me figure out how to order VON RYAN'S EXPRESS Blu from Amazon France...? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
My browser only permits translation of the first page of Amazon's foreign language sites, so when I get to ordering on subsequent pages, I have to guess a lot. I have successfully ordered several times from Amazon France but am running into an issue this time - even though the copy I am trying to buy is being sold by an "Amazon" fulfillment dealer, they will not allow me to have it shipped either to my physical address or to my P.O. Box here in the states. I have sent them translated messages and they have returned messages in French to me that are not being helpful.
Is there anyone with suggestions about how to actually acquire this title, which seems to be available on Blu ONLY in France?
Many thanks, all.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I ran into the same problem. Thankfully, with Fox acknowledging this title coming out in the near future here, I can wait for that release.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Robert Crawford said:
I ran into the same problem.  Thankfully, with Fox acknowledging this title coming out in the near future here, I can wait for that release.
Hi, Robert -- was this a reliable industry source? If so, I, too, will wait.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
My copy came directly from Amazon France. Has it be withdrawn/deleted in France? I just went on Amazon France and it says fulfillment is by Amazon, not someone else.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Dick said:
My browser only permits translation of the first page of Amazon's foreign language sites, so when I get to ordering on subsequent pages, I have to guess a lot. I have successfully ordered several times from Amazon France but am running into an issue this time - even though the copy I am trying to buy is being sold by an "Amazon" fulfillment dealer, they will not allow me to have it shipped either to my physical address or to my P.O. Box here in the states. I have sent them translated messages and they have returned messages in French to me that are not being helpful.
Is there anyone with suggestions about how to actually acquire this title, which seems to be available on Blu ONLY in France?
Many thanks, all.
Many items 'fulfilled by Amazon' are not necessarily available for export (same as with many Amazon Marketplace dealers). I have the same problem sometimes when trying to buy an 'Amazon fulfilled' item from Amaozn.com for shipment to the UK.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
All I can say is, I ordered it from Amazon France along with The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and got both with no problem. I don't read French, but since they both say simply "en stock" with rush shipping available, they are apparently still sold by Amazon, not just fulfilled. I can't imagine the problem unless you went to those other vendor lines -- "__ new from. . ." and "__ used from . . ." lines. That's when you're into non-Amazon vendors, whether fulfilled by Amazon or not.

DVDvision

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Anyone needing help to explain any french page on amazon, PM me. I'll be happy to help, to provide you the amazon link where you can order directly, (ie all you have to do is 1 click and it's done).

Or better, maybe I'll start a dedicated thread in the french section, so all you guys will have to do is ask for particular title, and I'll provide the 1 clik link for all to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks