What's new

Can anyone identify this movie? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm thinking it was early-to-mid '80s, around the time Dreamscape, Blue Thunder and WarGames came out. All I remember is some people (a guy and a girl, maybe?) walking through what might have been Hell, but it was frozen. There are people frozen in ice. One of them is Albert Einstein. One of the non-frozen people looks at him and asks, "What's he doing here?" The other one says, "Because he caused the creation of the atom bomb!" Hey, I didn't say it was a good movie! Still, I remember seeing it and would like to know what it was. :)
[Edited last by Greg_S_H on August 15, 2001 at 09:57 PM]

Paul W

Second Unit
The only thing I can find that comes close on imdb is "Music of the Spheres". All the other 80's movies with a character credited for Einstein have no details, so it's hard to tell.
Good luck and let us know.
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I can't tell from the newsgroup review or the plot summary if that's it, but I don't remember seeing a movie called Music of the Spheres. Even if it's not the one I saw, though, it sounds pretty interesting. I may have to check it out! Thanks for looking that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks