Can anyone identify this movie?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg_S_H, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I'm thinking it was early-to-mid '80s, around the time Dreamscape, Blue Thunder and WarGames came out. All I remember is some people (a guy and a girl, maybe?) walking through what might have been Hell, but it was frozen. There are people frozen in ice. One of them is Albert Einstein. One of the non-frozen people looks at him and asks, "What's he doing here?" The other one says, "Because he caused the creation of the atom bomb!" Hey, I didn't say it was a good movie! Still, I remember seeing it and would like to know what it was. [​IMG]
    [Edited last by Greg_S_H on August 15, 2001 at 09:57 PM]

2. Paul W

Paul W Second Unit

The only thing I can find that comes close on imdb is "Music of the Spheres". All the other 80's movies with a character credited for Einstein have no details, so it's hard to tell.
    Good luck and let us know.
    ------------------
    [​IMG] Paul Warren
    Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I can't tell from the newsgroup review or the plot summary if that's it, but I don't remember seeing a movie called Music of the Spheres. Even if it's not the one I saw, though, it sounds pretty interesting. I may have to check it out! Thanks for looking that up.