What's new

Calling all Seals (1 Viewer)

Ok, I must admit that all this Castle Wolfenstein tournament stuff has rekindled my inner fire for a little seal & terrorist action in our favorite pastime of SOCOM. I wanted to see if anyone else was up for hitting the old killing fields of Blizzard or the fish barrel known as Frostfire for a little no holds barred killing. Speak up if your down, otherwise you ain't nothing but a clown.

James St

Supporting Actor
Wally, how good is your upload...err nevermind, wrong system.:D

I should be able to make it if it's Friday night. Are we going to have a closed room? I've read that cheating has gotten pretty bad courtesy of Action Replay and Gameshark.

James, imagine being able to play a game again with more than eight people on at a time. Sunday night is probably the best for me, but I might be able to play later on Friday as well. So who's in for a little Sunday night massacre?

JasonK

Supporting Actor
It's been a long, long, time since I've played SOCOM. Sunday night may work - I'm helping a friend with a work-related move and don't know how long it will take.

Remind me - what server did we play on? The highest Eastern server, IIRC.

Your pal,

Jason (aka Pudwacker)

James St

Supporting Actor
I should be able to make Sunday but probably won't be able to stay on that long. Hopefully we'll have enough to get a good closed game going in order to keep out all the cheater riff raff.

We usually played on the hightest East server which was US East 2 or 2 1 or 2 2.:D Now it would probably be US East 13.

Cory Pals

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cory Pals
Friday anytime is good for me, but I'm a no go Sunday. the wife and I are going to be out of town all day.

Corman

Howie A

Second Unit
I would be into it.
I have had Socom since the release.
But I have not touched it much lately,
since I got LIVE with GR and RTCW..

Looking forward to hearing my teammates and me saying
"Is it hard to breath with so many holes in your lungs?.."
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN..
I would quote from the Terrorists side too but my
"klaakkch Kafjchchch clk quiclky" is a bit rusty.. :)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Sunday is out.
Honestly, though - I need some SOCOM loving. So I'm up for anything tonight - & I'll be on early - say by 8PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks