What's new

CA shooting caught on tape (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Turn to CNN or FOX news, you will see it. A guy just shoots at a man at point blank range 6 times. He hits the guy a couple times but the man was trying to hide behind a tree, might of saved his life. The victim is in stable condition and the shooter is in custody.

Todd_B

Second Unit
Here's a direct link to the story on Fox News -

The video is in the nav on the right

What gets me is the lawyer just walks away
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Amazing what the body can do sometimes.

Todd B

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I know enough to stay away from clients like that. Did you know that lawyers that practice "family law" (divorce) are the most likely of any professionals to be murdered?

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Hmmm.. wonder if the shooter actually did it? I'm thinkin' he MIGHT be guilty.

The problem, of course, is getting a lawyer to represent his case for this.

Smart comments aside... that is just unbelievable!!!! The guy just walking calmly away like that.... man!!! What a shocking bit of tape!

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Disturbing footage. And not there is a time and place for this act, but didn't the shooter see the 500 or so camera's around him?

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
yikes, was that real? of course it was, but i havent seen a murder attempt that clear, that guy either was completely numb as to where he was, or had some serious brass balls. disturbing, either way. i would think this guy is going to end up with a public defender, who would possibly represent him? the lucky victim of the shooting should have that tree cut down and put in his front yard for him to spoil it the rest of its life, that tree saved that guys ASS!

CJ

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Did you know that lawyers that practice "family law" (divorce) are the most likely of any professionals to be murdered?
One of my lawyer friends can walk, but with great effort, after an angry man being divorced shot him in his office.
All of the attorneys in this little town now keep several loaded weapons close by.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
This footage reminded me of some disturbing nightmares I have had where someone shoots me from close range and I am trying to hide behind something like a small tree...it just had that feeling of silliness mixed with great terror and disbelief.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
The first guy that tackles him is an off-duty police officer. You gotta love the cops for what they do. I hate people that bash them because we really need those guys.

Where are those Catholic school girls when you need them? Heh, heh, heh.:D Sorry couldn't resist. It slipped out before I knew it.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks