What's new

Buy the Xbox 360 now or in a week or two? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am thinking of getting an Xbox 360. Just wondering if I should get it now or wait? Is their a price drop coming? And are any of those bundle deals worth it??

Thanks!

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

There are some really good deals out there for shoppers right now that may not be there come January; it depends on how much you want one right now. Whether you pick it up now or later, IMHO, a comprehensive extended warranty is a must with the 360. Microsoft hasn't announced a tentative date for a price drop, and they're unlikely to do so anytime soon, seeing as its immediate competitor, the PS3, is still somewhat difficult to find through regular channels.

The bundle with Burnout Revenge as a pack-in should appeal to driving / arcade enthusiasts, and most B&M retailers will carry this. Target has their own bundle with NBA 2K7 as an inclusion. I don't think you can go wrong with either, as both games are fairly solid review-wise.

Nathan A

Second Unit
I've read that Toys R Us is giving a $100 gift card with the premium 360. If so, Saturday's likely the last day. Some are saying that their store's out of stock, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks