What's new

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Two - Specs Announced (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Buffy's back - 11:32am

Buffy fans, Season 2 is upon you! Arriving on 6/11 is Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Complete Second Season. Presented in full frame and 2.0 surround, extras are plentiful this time around, and include audio commentary for the episodes "Reptile Boy," "What's My Line?" (parts 1 and 2), and "Innocence" by writer and director David Greenwalt, co-writer Marti Moxom, and writer and director Joss Whedon, respectively, interviews with Whedon on "Surprise," "Innocence," "Passion," "I Only Have Eyes For You" and "Becoming," three featurettes on "Designing Buffy," "A Buffy Bestiary" and "Beauty and Beasts," still gallery on the set designs and monsters and additional still photo galleries totaling 150 stills in all, scripts for "Reptile Boy";"What's My Line?" and "Innocence," 2 UK TV spots, 6 domestic TV spots, "Angel" video trailer, season 2 "Buffy" DVD trailer, and updated cast bios. Retail is $59.95.

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

From DVDFILE.COM

Alan Benson

Stunt Coordinator
22 eps in Season Two... And at only $59, one of the best price-per-episode ratios we've EVER seen on a boxset...

It's at least as good as the value-priced Stargate SG-1... Compared to X-Files or ST:TNG, which cost nearly twice as much...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Ryan, you can't be more first in line than I am ;)
Did anyone else notice the "Angel" video trailer? Could it be that our long denial will not go unrewarded?

Joel C

Screenwriter
This price is amazing. We are looking at a 30% off pre-order price of $42. That means under $40 shipped with coupon.

I paid that much for 7 episodes of Twin Peaks! I wish Trek was this cheap.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Every season of Buffy is 22 episodes, except the first. Angel has also had 22 episodes per season since the beginning. :)
We can probably expect each set to cost around the same. And hopefully we'll be seeing Season 3 the first weekend in November 2002... or hopefully sooner.

Alan Benson

Stunt Coordinator
UPN is midway thru Buffy's 6th season...

As much as I love the show, I was just planning on renting these from Netflix as they came out...

But thanks to the great price, I've just changed my mind, and now'll I'll probably end up with the whole series...

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
The price really is fantastic. I'm tellin ya (as if you didn't already know) the only reason ST:TNG prices are hovering at $100 is because of the "Trekie" following.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.