What's new

Buffy: Seasons 1-4 Gift Set (1 Viewer)

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
Deep Discount DVD has had this for quite awhile for $161. Although that could have been DDD running their own package deal on it when you buy all four sets. Of course, that isn't much of a deal.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
That is a good deal for those of us that don't have any of the sets. When are they going to release the other seasons?

JasonBrown

Stunt Coordinator
Season 5 is due out Dec 12. Season 6 about 6 months later. Season 7 presumably next December, just in time for the holidays.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
First they get me hooked, then they make me wait another year to see the whole series. I was hoping to continue at my disc-a-week pace thru the whole thing.

JasonBrown

Stunt Coordinator
well, FX is right in the middle of airing season 4 right now, so it won't be much longer before they get to Season 6 and 7 (they air two new episodes a day, in order). Not DVD, but if you HAD to have your quick fix........

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Chances are this isn't even repackaged. It's more likely the previous four releases shrinkwrapped together. I'd like to see the package that holds 21 discs.

Bolivar G

Second Unit
How do you get them for 100? On the website it shows the price as 120? I never seen this show before, is it any good? Tempting buy , but dont know about a blind buy :D

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Actually, you can knock it down to $108, and not $100 through the Share the Love. Through the Amazon Share the Love program you can send 10% coupons to friends. If any of them buy the item within one week, then you get the amount they saved as a credit to a future order. Thus you essentially also get the 10%. For some mysterious reason of late I've only been getting $1 credit, but a quick note to Amazon has produced the result of my getting the full credit.

Neil

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Interesting.

I noticed a couple days ago Sam's Club has pulled all their copies of Buffy. I get a feeling they will reappear on 10/14 at a lower price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks