What's new

Buffy season 5 (1 Viewer)

James Reader

Screenwriter
Err yes, but then they show it late night on Friday totally uncut and in widescreen, which scores two points off $ky!!
I understand that the late night showing is not uncut all the time - only 'less cut'. Besides this is often shown around midnight (or later) so once again the BBC are burying the show in their schedules :thumbsdown:

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Where did you hear it was not uncut. I have always understood it to be the complete unedited version.

Sky show the series at 8pm and still cut it so I'm not sure it would make much difference considering how many people there are ready to jump on the BBC for anything (as you are doing) they feel isn't to their liking.

Yep, the late night ep is late, but people know about it and they really enjoy it. Nothing like coming back from the pub in time to watch Buffy.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I don't understand WHY they keep certifiying it

I'll be anything it's SMG or her agent nurking them

James Reader

Screenwriter
re: Gag Reel
I don't understand WHY they keep certifiying it
What do you think the 3 missing gag reels (seasons 3, 4 and 5) odds are it will appear on the R1 versions?
We pay twice the price, and have less features :frowning:
And don't anyone dare reply that we get our releases early - R1 get's 90% of it's releases earlier and cheaper than R2! :)

Kai Zas

Second Unit
I for one can't wait. I've dumped my tv a few years ago just to get rid of the commercial breaks. I know the UK releases are expensive, but at least they are there.

I will not and can not wait untill 2004. Money be damned!

Don Black

Screenwriter
Is October 28 still the release date for R2? I guess that means R4 won't come until January...

ChristianW

Stunt Coordinator
WooHoo!!
According to EzyDVD, this season is released on Nov 28th in Aus.
And here I was thinking I'd be waiting till early next year.
Yay!!
R4 Buffy

Kai Zas

Second Unit
Mine has shipped from Blackstar. It'll find its way to Belgium during the weekend.

That means I have to finish Band of Brothers over the weekend as I'll be going off on a buffy-bender come monday!

Woohoo!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Sigh, probably for the same reasons she's in 0 interviews and seems to want to have nothing to do with the Buffy DVDs.

Sigh. Next time I go to a con that has Buffy people I'm going to ask them why she isn't involved. Even David Boreanez did some stuff, and he's just as much of a recluse

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks