What's new

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century The Complete Series (Re-Release) (1 Viewer)

rockinricky

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richard Edwards
DVD Empire has a picture of the set. It also says the discs are Double Sided Single Layer.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Rockinricky,

That's the old set. I'm referring to the newer set that was recently re-released about three weeks ago. There is nothing known about the set and I refuse to order it without knowing what the set looks like or knowing any information about the set.

rockinricky

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richard Edwards
The re-release must be a super-special super-secret Amazon-only release, because I just checked Deep Discount and the NBC Universal store, and their information matches what I saw at DVD Empire. I saw 2 different listings at Amazon, the link in the original post has no image and a price of $24.49, and another listing has a picture (the same pic that DVD Empire, Deep Discount and the NBCU store have) and a price of $19.99. Now I'm confused, too. All of the complete descriptions say it's a 5-disc set. I can't seem to find any info anywhere regarding a 2009 re-release.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I know. Best Buy has it listed, Amazon.com Amazon.ca, Barnes and Noble and nobody has any information listed for the set. Universal has been re-releasing a lot of their previous releases, A-Team, Knight Rider, yadda, yadda, all for the same $25 price. I just want to know if this Buck Rogers set is the thinpack release before I order it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks