What's new

BTTF Trailer (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Screenwriter
Ahhh......thanks for the trailer.

I cannot wait for this set to be on DVD.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
David: Realities of the modern internet world. I have the in page ad bar, so that's five less than it would be otherwise, but they just don't make enough $$$ from one ad per page, and I don't have the funds to pay 10 bucks a month for what is currently a placeholder page and a trailer.
Mike: Glad you liked it.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
One measly pop-up window is a small price to pay for this sweet little sneak peak!!! This isn't even up at the official site yet! Good stuff!
Guess I gotta get the whole trilogy now! :)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Adam, would you like a 6mb divx version to post also? I just encoded it and you can't tell a difference in quality since the resolution is so small.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Just shut off active scripting, Java, ActiveX and everything else in Internet Explorer. No more pop-up ads or any other bits of invasive code that could potentially compromise your machine.

If you really need a Web site to work properly (Like Home Theater Forum), add it to your Trusted Web sites.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Bad news guys: The Digital Bits posted a link to my site. This is good, except the demand was larger than I expected and hypermart killed my site (they have a policy against using accounts as storage space, and when they found (relatively) insane ammounts of traffic hitting a single MPG file, they just assumed.) I'm seeing what I can do about the issue, but in the meantime, I'm looking for someone to host the file.
P.S. Fortuneately, I maintain a complete backup of all my sites at any given time. Otherwise, this would have been tragic.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Is this the trailer from the Australian DVD that was posted several weeks ago?

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Adam -- I have some unused webspace (that I pay for) that I wouldn't mind donating for ya. Feel free to give me a holler if you would like to use a few MB to store this excellent file! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks