What's new

Bruce Campbell in Lexington, Kentucky this past Tuesday!!! (aka the "Unofficial") (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
YESSSS!!!
This man simply rocks. He came to a book signing on Tuesday 30th of October 2001 at a local Joseph Beths Bookstore. He was extremely funny, and he kind of reminded me of a friend of mine named Tripp Cook. The one thing that really struck me was how nice of a guy he was. At the end of the talking session, he proceeded to sign both autographs and memoribillia. And he wasn't going to leave until everything was signed. How cool is that?
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Denward

Supporting Actor
I had never heard of Bruce Campbell until I heard this on This American Life, which is my favorite radio show on NPR. This is a Real Audio version of their show. If you go to the 33 minute mark, there's a story about a guy who became Bruce's agent and helped him get his book (his current book I assume) published. It's a 16 minute story.
Link Removed

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
Off topic but; how many people from Kentucky are on the forum now?
------------------
Mongo like HTF

Mick Wright

Second Unit
I caught the Dallas sigining, and Bruce is the nicest celeb I've ever met. He stayed about 6 hours and signed something for everyone (I know this because I was at the end of the line :) ).

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Any celebrity that autographs my best friend's book with, "Yes Jimmy, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon ARE gay," is indeed the greatest celebrity alive.
biggrin.gif

------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks