What's new

Directors Brook's Warner Bros./New Line Collection Tournament (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
64 titles, vote for your favorite.

All films involved are English language

Round 1

The Thin Man
vs.
Austin Powers 2

The Shining
vs.
The Devil's Advocate

The important thing is the rhythm. Always have rhythm in your shaking. Now a Manhattan you always shake to fox-trot time, a Bronx to two-step time, a dry martini you always shake to waltz time. - The Thin Man

Well, on a scale of one to ten... ten being the most depraved act of sexual theatre known to man... one being your average Friday night run-through at the Lomaxes' household... I'd say, not to be immodest, Mary Ann and I got it on at about... seven. - The Devil's Advocate

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
The Thin Man.

The Shining

I saw the Thin Man recently and I'll admit to not liking it that much, but I did think it was a greater film than Austin Powers 2. ;)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
The Thin Man performs a 10-0 (including my vote) whitewash of AP2

The Shining advances 6-2 including my vote

Eyes Wide Shut
vs.
A Nightmare On Elm Street

Lone Star
vs.
The Big Sleep

One, two, Freddy's coming for you. / Three, four, better lock your door. / Five, six, grab your crucifix. / Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. / Nine, ten, never sleep again. - A Nightmare on Elm Street

It's not like there's a line between the good people and the bad people. It is not like you're one or the other. - Lone Star

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks