What's new

'Brian Regan - I Walked on the Moon' finally out!!! (1 Viewer)

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Ok, wasn't sure exactly where this should be posted, but since it's a standup comedy dvd, I figured this is as good a place as any. Thought I'd let everyone know this long anticipated DVD (well, depending who you are) is out and it's pretty much top notch Brian Regan material! I'm assuming he realized a bunch of people have access to his Cd, so all the jokes here are new, aside from a few from his Comedy Central Presents special. :emoji_thumbsup: If you have never heard of him, and/or like good standup comedy, I wholeheartedly recommend that you see this. I realize I'm one of those threadkillers but don't let that discourage you from posting to let us know what you think about the DVD. :p)

Only gripes with it are, like most comedy dvds, there's no extras, and the lack of a UPC code so that I can enter it into my dvdprofiler. :frowning:

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I know I've been waiting for this to come out! :emoji_thumbsup: I waited to see if anyone would get it for me for Christmas, but they didn't so off to the site I go. :)

I definitely agree that Brian Regan is one of the funniest commedians I've ever seen.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I figured a link would help this thread out:
http://stores.musictoday.com/store/p...Fid=848&sfid=2Gregg said there wasn't a UPC code, so I would assume this means you can only buy it from the above link. I would think that if a place like Amazon were to carry it, you'd need one of them.

Although, you can find where he's performing next and buy it there, but that'd probably be more expensive.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Mark and Justin, it looks like it's only on the website, so it's a premium price. Guessing this increases his profit margins two-fold since he's not going thru other retailers and not too many people would be pirating such a specialty genre DVD. Forgot what I paid, but don't want to really think about it considering I did 2-3 day shipping just in time for Christmas on like three of these suckers. :eek: Glad to see a whole four people have posted here, though I thought more Reagan-ites would be coming out of the woodworks with the classic quotes and stuff. :)

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
I've been a fan of his for ten years. I first heard a routine of his on some late night cable show waaaaaaaay back in the late 80's, early 90's. I laughed so much mys sides hurt.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Is this the guy that does the donut lady routine?

Also, "The big yellow one is the sun!"?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
He does a routine about donuts (i.e. Dunkin Donuts). I have a clip on my computer (at home). I'll try to post it when I get home. It's hysterical.

and yes, the big yellow one's the sun! (I love that voice he does) :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
On Peanut Butter and Jelly in the same jar...

"Can life get any better than this....I submit that it can not!"

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
I'm a huge Brian Regan fan. Thanks for the information.

He is performing in my area next month so maybe he'll be selling the DVDs there and I can get an autograph.

Doug

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"So, when's the . . . BABY due?"

"WHAT BABY?!"

"Uh, the pandas at the zoo. I hear they're having a baby. I thought we could talk about that for a while!"

. . .

"Do you serve frog legs? No, do you have them! Do you SERVE them? You're stupid!"

"Brian, you got to reLAX when you make the crank calls!"

. . .

I call this desk!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I just tried to enter my copy by ID#, but that didn't work either, so I just entered a UPC number of 00000-00000 and entered my own info into it.

of course it shows up on DVD profiler as some Japanese movie, but oh well. :D

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
"Have a nice flight!"
"YOU TOO! That is, in case you have a flight...someday. Nobody look at me. I'm an idiot!"

I might have to pick this up.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Well, it's a cup...with dirt in it!

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
I just got this a few days ago. To be honest, I was let down. I was hoping for more than just one set. It was great but he has alot more material he did not have on the DVD. I hope he comes out with another set soon.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Whoops, I forgot to (I'll send a reminder email to myself at home). It's actually not the clip about the donuts lady, but it's about the Dunkin Donuts donuts with the sprinkles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks