What's new

Breaking Bad - Season 5 (AMC) (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
For those of us who have never seen a single episode, AMC is running the entire series from episode one starting August 10th thru October 5th with the finale.

Looks like it might be a bit of publicity, leading up to "The Walking Dead" returning in October.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Someone snapped a photo of a billboard that's popped up in Albuquerque recently...

926524_565418550233145_1272838044_n.jpg

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Took me a second too, but yeah that's pretty good! At first I thought it was a "Turtle Neck", and wondered "what the heck has that got to do with Breaking Bad?" Then I remembered Danny Trejo...

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Doing a low key rewatch of the series. I'm only on S01E04, but maybe I'll step it up if there's a payoff coming down the pike.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Very late to the party. 😅

I started watching BrBa from the beginning starting December 16, 2021 and concluded my journey through its world with El Camino on January 11, 2022.

Somehow I managed to avoid all major spoilers about the show in the past 10+ years (I guess it helps to just not pay attention).

Obviously I can't say much that hasn't been said already. But I do want to mention that ultimately my two favorite characters were Jesse and Walter Jr.

Jesse I just had a lot of sympathy for all the loss he went through starting with Jane's death. And the couple episodes leading to the series finale felt like a slog for all the abuse that continued to get dumped on him ("beating a dead horse" was a phrase that kept coming to mind). So obviously some hopeful resolution through El Camino was welcomed.

Walter Jr. I loved for just how true and forthright a soul he was, from the very beginning when he told his dad that he was giving up and what if he had given up on him because of his disability. Over the five seasons you could just count on Flynn/Walt Jr. to call it like it is and stand up for what's right. Truly a glimmer of light in all the show's sometimes darkness. To me, Walter Jr. is the hero of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks