What's new

Brand new Ferrari at the track (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
The Ferrari was probably a victim of really bad driving. The VW however was a victim of bad luck. What caused that fire to ignite just ahead of the firewall? Bad wiring? Bad modding? Overheating?

CharlesD

Screenwriter
A few years back at Goodwood someone did that with a Formula One car. A Jordan IIRC. Got it moving, got a little grip, floored it and it snapped around 90 degrees right into the barrier. D'OH!

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Bad modding. The owner of the car posted the video on vwvortex and the members chewed him out for putting the turbo so freaking close to the firewall. Oh well, a harsh learning experience for any future plans he may have.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
That's unbelievably idiotic driving. Did he even bother to hold on to the steering wheel?

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I have seen this many times but it still cracks me up ( no pun ). what an Idiot Just thank god that he was at the track and not at a stop light trying to smoke a kid in a Hopped Up honda Civic.

As I quote THE ROCK ( the movie not the actor )

"HEY MAN YOU JUST FUCKED UP YOUR FERRARI"

:D

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
Seems stupid to be doing the quarter mile in a Ferrari. That's much more of a road track car.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks