What's new

Boy on a Dolphin (1957) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
127869_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
It looks great from the screenshots.
I wonder if a European label would pick that up and add English subtitles..
What label usually gets the titles that Kino gets?

By the way, I have been to the island of Hydra when I was 15 years old (in 1995), on a one day excursion with school! :)
From what I knew back then, and I assume it still applies, no cars are allowed in the whole island!

Last edited:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
2.0 mono or stereo? The original was 4.0 (according to IMDb which I know has a lot of errors)

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
I wish that man would just write in plain English. What does a "film-like thickness" mean? How about "detail is not pristine" for an example of pure gibberish? Pristine means unchanged from its original form, pure, unadorned. Does Beaver really believe that somehow the Fox restoration team have changed the detail in the images?
He also sees a lot of "green" in transfers that no other reviewers ever mention. Time for a calibration? I do find his reviews helpful, though, since he reviews a lot of foreign stuff no one else does.

Last edited:

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
2.0 mono or stereo? The original was 4.0 (according to IMDb which I know has a lot of errors)

Yes, I've complained about this before in reviews, 2.0 sound doesn't tell you much. On this review we get a whole load of numbers, but it never states simply if it's mono or stereo (I'd think stereo). Great Friedhofer music score, I have the excellent Intrada CD of it (in stereo).

john a hunter

Screenwriter
Yes, I've complained about this before in reviews, 2.0 sound doesn't tell you much. On this review we get a whole load of numbers, but it never states simply if it's mono or stereo (I'd think stereo). Great Friedhofer music score, I have the excellent Intrada CD of it (in stereo).
I have the LP from Japan but in mono!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks