What's new

Box Office (and more) Figures? (1 Viewer)

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know of a good website that lists the amounts made by various films over time? I am interested in both box office and video release $$. IMDB has some information, but a lot of it is hopelessly outdated.
Thanks if you can help.
Deborah
------------------

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
Link Removed
That place is where I go every day. They usually have the stats from the previous nights by the next afternoon. And some good news too.
------------------
If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Okay, I checked out the link Jeff suggested and discovered you have to pay for this service. Also, I am interested in older films, not just current releases. So, to re-phrase my original request, does anyone know of a free site that tracks the money made by films, both in their theatrical and video releases?
Thanks,
Deborah
------------------

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
Actually, I wasn't aware that you had to pay. I know they have services that you can pay for, but to just check out daily b.o. stats and some basic news it should be free. :)
As soon as the page loads just scroll down and on the right should be yesterdays stats and some news on the left of that. I've been going here for years and never had to pay a cent.
------------------
If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy
[Edited last by Jeff Rogers on October 25, 2001 at 06:22 PM]

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Hi, Jeff,
I could see those things, too, without having to subscribe. But as I am looking for box office stats for older films as well as video sales figures, I assumed that such information (if they even have it) would only be available with a subsciption. It is a nice site though and does have some interesting news items. :)
Thanks for taking the time,
Deborah
------------------

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Steve,
Thanks -- those sites are great! The first one pretty much has everything I was looking for and while you can't search to mojo one by film, I really loved the top grossing films section and found the adjusted for inflation one to be particularly interesting. I love the HTF -- people here always have greatest suggestions and help!
Deborah
------------------

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
No problemo, Deborah, glad to help.
That first site is great, you can sort the list in any order you want, by date, domestic figure etc...
Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks