What's new

Boston Legal ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I also saw the ad for august 9th.. which is great news.
for the summertime blues

JACOB

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Three actors added to the cast:

"Julie Bowen, previously seen on Jake in Progress and Ed, will play Denise Bauer, a tough senior associate who won't let a messy personal life keep her from making partner. Justin Mentell will play Garrett Wells, an ambitious lawyer who needs to dial down the intensity, and Ryan Michelle Bathe , from ER, will portray junior associate Sara Holt, who graduated first in her class but has trouble applying books smarts to the real world of courtroom law. She should have watched last season's Apprentice."

I'm PRESUMING Mark Valley is still with the show, but here's hoping he doesn't get ignored again amidst establishing the new characters.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member

Nope. If I recall correctly, it is the episode that introduces Candice Bergen ( Schmidt Happens ) to the show.

- Walter.

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
Why does no one trust Denny? His strategies of making himself the issue to defuse the prosecution works every time.

Best lines of the night

"B*tch, b*tch, b*tch"

and always

"Denny Crane"

Mark Leiter

Second Unit
Well at least I know now what to say when an annoying reporter sticks a mic in my face.

"My poo dosent smell.....and comes out in pretty colors."

I just lost it at that point.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed Alan's offensive display on the credit card industry. Marisa Coughlan look cuter and cuter as she became more and more impressed by Alan's oratory skills and research.

Denny again stole the show, though Shirley did a credible job of shifting the emphasis on imposing the "what would you do if your child was kidnapped by a pedophile" onus onto the jury. It's that simple.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I missed part of the end. What did the credit card company settle for? Was it everything Alan wanted.

And is it me...or is Alan acting more and more like his character from Mannequin with his mannerisms?? ;)

Denny Crane!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The lawyer's client decided to write-off Melissa's $50,000 debt, but Alan was still just as brusque, even though the lawyer was still trying to maintain some dignity after getting his ass handed to him by Alan.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I loved Alan's comment to the lawyer for the credit card industry.

"We have a saying in Massachusetts. I hope you get ill and die!"

The one thing I noticed at the end of the show this time though was that Alan seemed more put off by Denny as he set back to drink. His look was more one of disgust vs. the usual admiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks