What's new

BOSE Lifestyle 48 (1 Viewer)

Alexander F

Auditioning
Real Name
Alexander Forbes
I have a BRAND NEW Never Been Opened BOSE Lifestyle 48 DVD Home Entertainment System for sale. This is a BRAND NEW Unit FACTORY SEALED in the Box. The System is the BLACK COLOR system.

***Desired Sale Price: $3899.99

***Shipping Cost: $99.95 UPS Ground + $39.95 Insurance (Optional but Recommended)

Please see below for actual pictures of the item on hand...

This system retails at $4,000 and is worth every penny. (About $4300 with tax)

Buy Now and Save Yourself on the Tax!

350 Hours of Digital Storage in this Amazing Unit!

As you can see from the pictures, this BOSE Lifestyle 48 System is in BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED MINT Condition! A GREAT FIND and PERFECT buy for the price! MSRP $3999.99!!! Please check the pictures for more detail. I accept Payment in the form of a Cashiers Check or Personal Check, local pickup can be arranged to save on shipping costs! I will ship as soon as Payment clears. Shipping is $99.95 UPS Ground Mail Service + $39.95 Insurance (Optional but Recommended).

I live in Arizona, please message me if interested or you can email me at [email protected]

I am a trusted ebay Powerseller with 100% positive feedback. If you would like to verify my reputation as a seller please go to ebay and search for ebay member arforbes

Thank you!

Alexander F

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I can see this is your first post, as HTF members would never buy this line of garbage. Take it to ebay and watch the money flow in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks