Bose AM-5 speakers, sub and stands

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ron Boster, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Very Sorry, opened box and realized the pair I have left are AM-3 speakers (with single cube design). Of course, I lowered the price accordingly....

I have a pair of Bose AM 3 speakers, passive subwoofer and two pairs of stands(both the table top and floor stands). The speakers and sub are cosmetically and functionally fine. The color is black. I will sell everything for $150/obo + shipping and insurance.

Ron Boster

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Change description and lowered price accordingly.

3. Steven J. Hurst

Ron,
    I would like the floor stands if the buyer of the whole package would part with them or if you decide to break this up. I would buy the whole set but I have absolutly no need for the speakers and a second set of stands, sorry. Please let me know.

Steve Hurst

4. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Steve: I may do that..I won't be on here much until the weekend. I'll let you know then.

Thanks
    Ron

5. Hugh Nguyen

Hugh Nguyen Stunt Coordinator

Ron,

Do you have any pictures?
    Thanks,

Hugh

6. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Hugh:

I do not have any pictures. I'll look up a link and see if I can find pics on the net that are representive of hwa they look like.

Ron

PS: Sorry for the delay in my response...I just got back in town.

7. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Here's some links of pics that represent what a single cube AM-3 looks like:

http://www.barnsleyhifi.co.uk/BoseAM...m#acoustimass3

Please note that the table stands can be seen at the bottom of the page. Also, the bass unit that I have does not look like the unit represented in the link.

Ron

8. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Before going to Ebay....

A pair of single cube AM-3 speakers, passive subwoofer and desk top stands for $150, which includes shipping and insurance. A savings of $130 vs new. Typcially Ebay sale price is $155 + shipping. I 'm throwing in shipping and the desk top stands for a similar price.

Ron Boster

9. Steven J. Hurst

Ron,
    One more bump to help you out. Am I looking good for the stands? If so, email me when you get the chance.

Steve

10. Steven J. Hurst

Ron,
    I am suprised that you have not responded to me. I thought HTFers took care of eachother, or at least treated them with some level of respect. I know putting this on this forum will only bump you to the top again, but I hope it gets a response from you.

I have emailed you two times and posted in here for no response outside of the 3/31 response saying you would contact me. No wonder you couldn't sell these items.

Steve