What's new

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America... - Due 3/6/07 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan for release on March 6th.

The year's most talked about (and most litigated against) comedy stars Sacha Baron Cohen as the titular Kazakhstani journalist who wreaks his brand of havoc on America. Wa-wa-wee-wa! The DVD arrives with an anamorphic widescreen transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Bonus materials will include five extended/deleted scenes, a montage of never-before-seen deleted footage, publicity tour footage and trailers. Retail is $29.98.

captainjoe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sam
Glad it's being released without any cuts. Those whinners are responsible for their own stupidity.:laugh:

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Only 5 deleted scenes?

There was talk that they were going to turn the deleted footage into another HBO series, they had so much.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

This is Fox. The odds of a 2 disc set down the road are so high, I probably won't even pick up this first edition.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I could barely understand SBC in the trailer for this, so I decided to skip the theatrical release and wait for the DVD so that I could use the subtitles to understand what he is saying. I'm hearing-impaired and it's hard enough understanding a normal accent sometimes, let alone a heavy Eastern European accent.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
easily the most offensive movie I have ever seen.

Yet in the context of the movie, it really worked well.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Absolutely. It doesn't get much more non-PC than this, but damn I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Now I see why everyone said it was one of the funniest movies in recent years. A very big :emoji_thumbsup: from me.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The "propaganda" section in the bonus materials was very good, but I wished it had been longer. There was much more material from Washington DC that could have been included.

Darko

Stunt Coordinator
I wholeheartedly agree. Hell, even my wife laughed, and she doesn't usually go for movies of this nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks