What's new

Boomtown Why Season 1 vs Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
DDD has shipped my Boomtown Set and I guess we should thank A&E for releasing the Series but why just the First 18 episode from Season 1 whn the entire series only ran for 22 episodes ? What will they do with the remaining 4 shows? They easily could've done a 6 vs 5 disk set. Season 2 was not on par with season 1 (But it was getting better when NBC yanked it) but I still would like the complete series.

Kyle**S

Stunt Coordinator
The second season was actually 6 episodes, not 4, but they still should've done a 6-disc complete 24-episode series release. They can probably make more money this way, though.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Lions Gate is the one releasing the set, not A&E. I totally agree - this should have been the entire series.

Gord

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I wouldn't be surprised if this was just the first series because the entire first series had already been released in region 2 last summer. I'll be very curious to see if the US release contains anything different from the UK release - I suspect they will be pretty much identical.

One can hope the second season will be released later if the first season does well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks