What's new

Bonus points for a working drawer? (1 Viewer)

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator
thats cool! i just sent out 25 bux for a 15" driver from an audiosource sub. nothing fancy like an svs, but the w/waf is very high (wife/wallet). now i just have to figure out what to build it into. the existing sub is a 12" philips driver mounted in the floor in an 8 foot long section of floor joist. sounds great, and shakes the house. but i want some air movement also. we shall see......

ag.

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
I'm more impressed by the number of K-body clamps he has. It was funny reading that too, because my name is BJ, and I don't run across it that often.
The "cabinet" i'll call it, looks very nice. Well done.

TimForman

Supporting Actor

Can you believe he said he didn't have enough? I think he means he needs more of a different style.
This BJ is Barry.
"Cabinet" is MDF with paper-backed Maple veneer.

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit

Thanks, I meant to ask if the drawers were solid maple or not.

Also, I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many clamps.

TimForman

Supporting Actor

Nope, the working drawer is just standard drawer hardboard with veneered MDF front. The only solid wood is in the legs. If you get excited about clamps then I should tell you that the clamps you see in the picture comprise less than half the K clamps he has. BJ has been doing this for over twenty years and I love taking advantage of his big 3 phase tablesaw. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks