What's new

Bones Season 9 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I thought that the profiling computer subplot would have been a lot better if it was all a scam to get Sweets' confidence fully back.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Only one real disappointment with the wedding episode - no Zach! Booth's brother (Brenden Fehr) would have been nice, too, but I know their guest star budget was already blown with all these recurring characters.

Their vows to one another did get me teary-eyed.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
NeilO said:
I thought that the profiling computer subplot would have been a lot better if it was all a scam to get Sweets' confidence fully back.
I did too and hoped that was where it was going

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I found that last scene very moving, too. Excellent acting from Emily.

Not sure I'd have made the same choice Cam made with her identity thief. I understand her reasoning, but this woman had no remorse and would seem to have learned no lesson. After her eventual release from prison, I could see her doing it again.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Matt Hough said:
I found that last scene very moving, too. Excellent acting from Emily.

Not sure I'd have made the same choice Cam made with her identity thief. I understand her reasoning, but this woman had no remorse and would seem to have learned no lesson. After her eventual release from prison, I could see her doing it again.
One of my favorite shows, although I'm not squeamish, they're sometimes a little over the top with the blood and gore scenes. Especially when people are dismembered, shredded by industrial equipment, etc. Yuck.DVR is filling up and I've got about eight episodes to catch up on. Looking forward to this one. Spoilers never really bother me, I just watch the show and enjoy how it plays out.Plus once a show has been broadcast, it's an "enter at your own risk" category with the HTF.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Good news, not a lot of gore in this one (of the bloody sort) but a great storyline, and Richard Shiff nails his role. It's a great episode, reminds me of everything I oved about earlier seasons

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
The final scene from the episode at the chalk board was excellent. It was a very eloquent eulogy and probably the best moment from this season. I've been thinking about dropping Bones from the viewing rotation but I'm glad that I was able to catch this episode.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks