What's new

Bones, season 4 (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
They could literally do anything they wanted to and I would still like it over the Zack is the Gormagon's Apprentice finale.

You would think with all the familiar faces and names they could've gotten Jonathan Adams back for this.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
While watching this last night I kept wondering "WTF is going on?" About half-way through I figured out this was story written by Temperance. The characters were stilted and wooden. I was not surprised when at the end we saw that Temperance had been writing this episode.

I found myself wondering did they do that intentionaly? It is more believable that her characters would come across they way they did. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that entertaining. One thing it did do was reveal very clearly how much Temperance cares for Booth.

It was a very disappointing season finale. Don't do it again.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Well, if nothing else they've given themselves a way to keep the whole "budding romance" thing fresh for another four or five seasons. ;) They just have to start all over again. (Personally I think it would be hysterical if the only one Booth personally remembers is Hodgins. No details, just that he likes the guy for some reason.)

But I suspect they're just going to milk the amnesia for a while and then get Booth cured. (I'm thinking somewhere around the November sweeps.)

Regards,

Joe

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
I think overall I dislike this season finale more than last year's- while I absolutely HATE last season's reveal that Zach was involved with Gormogon, it at least was a good episode otherwise. This finale was totally uninteresting- once I realized that this was a dream/alternate reality, I lost all connection to the episode. And while it was nice to see Zach again, he was totally wasted as the dumb assistant.

The only part that was even remotely funny was hearing Sweets announce his band - "We're Gormogon; well, the band's name is Gormogon. Some people thought I was Gormogon..."

I wonder if they couldn't get Johnathan Adams because he was filming Numb3rs at the time (he was on last week's episode)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks