What's new

Bond 6 pack at Amazon.com today, Nov. 14th (1 Viewer)

Loregnum

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob
Just a heads up that Amazon's deal of the day today is the 6 pack of Bond films at $65.

Naturally I got both 3 packs a few weeks ago at around a total of $120 CDN before tax. Great....

I realize there is a deals section but I wanted to post this in here since I figured most people who may be interested may not check that forum.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member

Thanks for that! There are enough films in the 6 pack that I want, vs. those that I do not to justify the price. Excellent.

BGL

Mark_TB

Second Unit
Awesome deal! Mine already shipped, even though I chose the free super saver shipping!

Does anyone know if this Amazon 6-pack includes the movie passes for Quantum of Solace? I might hold off on seeing the new movie this weekend if it does.

Mark

Brian L

Senior HTF Member

Bonus!

I had no idea, but that REALLY makes this a sweet deal, since Quantum of Solace is on our "must see" lost.

Brian

Sanjay Gupta

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sanjay Gupta
Thanks Loregnum, for posting this. I had no plans on buying all six of these films, maybe a couple at most. But at this price, I just could not resist. Mine already shipped and should be delivered by Monday, courtesy the free 2 day Prime Shipping I bought for a year.

Ofcourse I'll have to wait another week or so for them to finally get to me, that's when my friend will be travelling to India and carrying the discs for me.

PS: Regarding the 'Quantum Of Solace' tickets, can someone please confirm if they are included and if so does one need to open the packaging to get them. Since the tickets will be of no use to me here, I can ask my friend to open the discs and use the tickets. But in case there are no tickets i'd prefer to get my discs unopened. That is just something I like doing myself.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
The same page and deal says $106.99 now.
It may have been an honest mistake (possibly based on the SDVD sets?)

Cees

takita787

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
I love amazon always have great deals. just got my 52" lcd from them, quite the hefty bill but it woulda been aLOT more going through my local best buy

Loregnum

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob
regarding the Quantum of Solace codes:

On my CDN sets I got one for each set and it is good for 2 tickets.

Regarding the deal:

As stated in my first post and from David Mack, it was their deal of the day Friday and sadly isn't there anymore.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Major Kudos to Amazon on this deal.

I ordered on Friday; BR's arrived today.

And each box had the Movie Cash sticker on it.

A heads up for anyone buying these boxes: DO NOT toss the wrapper...the code is on the backside of the sticker on the outside of the box. So, I now have certificates good for 4 tickets.

FTR, last night I was in my local Costco, and they had each set for $58 bucks each vs. $65 for both at Amazon. That REALLY makes the Amazon deal a killer, and a shame for those that did not find out about it on time.

Brian

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
OK, so I was tempted to break my No Unnecessary Double-Dips rule. Just this once!

Unfortunately, everyone's been telling me that Quantum of Solace is as awful as its title, so I don't know whether it's worth enduring the hassle of a trip to the theater even with free tickets. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks