What's new

Bond 20 - Die Another Day (official title) (1 Viewer)

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
The pressrelease is over att jamesbond.com

EON PRODUCTIONS LTD

PINEWOOD STUDIOS

DIE ANOTHER DAY

The Twentieth James Bond Adventure

MGM and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions announced today that the twentieth film in the legendary James Bond series will be called DIE ANOTHER DAY.

Wilson and Broccoli said, “DIE ANOTHER DAY carries on the tradition of the Ian Fleming stories and reflects the excitement and mystery of our latest script”.

DIE ANOTHER DAY is the twentieth installment of the most successful film franchise in cinema history. Starring Pierce Brosnan (in his fourth film as James Bond) and Halle Berry, the film will be released in the US and the UK on November 22, 2002. Directed by Lee Tamahori, the script was written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. DIE ANOTHER DAY also stars Toby Stephens, Rosamund Pike, Rick Yune, John Cleese and Judi Dench.

The film will be released by MGM Distribution Company in North America and through its international distributor, 20th Century Fox.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
She was going to do *a* song, but no one has confirmed yet if it was the title song or not. Though if you've got an artist as famous as Madonna interested . . . .

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
This is slightly off the subject, but for the Bond faithfuls, is Halle Berry the first Oscar best actress nominated "Bond Girl" (she appears to be the odds on favorite now, and if she wins, I KNOW that's going to be the first Best Actress Bond Girl) ?

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
What a dreadful title - it sounds like one of those awful John Gardner "Bond" novels.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Dennis,

If you remember from the world is not enough, "Q" retired (and the actor died as well) and was replaced by John Cleese, as the MI6 inventor.

cheers!

Josh

Will K

Screenwriter
Sounds kinda like Tomorrow Never Dies. I don't know, maybe it'll grow on me.
As far as the title song goes, I think it'd be cool to bring in Annie Lennox.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Now New Line Cinema needs to get the paperwork started at the MPAA (and this time get it right!) to rename Austin Powers 3 as "Shag Another Day".

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
This is slightly off the subject, but for the Bond faithfuls, is Halle Berry the first Oscar best actress nominated "Bond Girl" (she appears to be the odds on favorite now, and if she wins, I KNOW that's going to be the first Best Actress Bond Girl) ?
Kim Basinger, in Sean Connery's last Bond flick.

David Oliver

Second Unit
Heck, I am waiting for the HTF usual practice of acronym-ing (if I may make up a word) film titles...

My mom and myself went to go see DAD today. Mom really did not like DAD. She was comainging that DAD had nothing to say and was all about women in skimpy outfits. But that is exactly why I like DAD. I don't even know why mom wanted to see DAD in the first place.

Scott W.

Second Unit
Die Another Day. God, I love Bond! I hope the rumors are true and Madonna sings the opener.

Scott

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Anticipated lyrics to the title song of Die Another Day...
Thank you, no, I'll die a-NO-ther day (wha-bad-dum)
Just take today and throw it FAR away (wah-wah-wannnnng)
I've seen tomorrow come and FADE away
Into the dawning light of YES-ter-day (wha-howl)
If you knew what your touch DOES to me (bumt-da-dum)
You'd know I'd chase you 'round my MEM-ories (whohl-whohl-whohl)
Then one day I'll look in-TO your eyes
And then I'll say... (*tink*)
What the hay, I'll die a-NO-ther day (shish-boom-bah)
[chorus]
I'll die an-OTHER day (ba-da-dup, da-da-dup)
I'll die a-NOTH-er day (ba-da-dup, da-da-dup)
I'll DIE another day (ba-da-dup, da-da-dup)
Another daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... (beh-bed-di-dit, BANG)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks