What's new

BMWFilms - powder keg (1 Viewer)

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Hello
I have actually not seen the last BMWFilm online yet, but I decided today was to be the day :)
I have downloaded the previous content including two behind the scenes documentaries, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it? Can a kind soul please point me in the right direction for a high quality downloadable version of the last film: Powder keg? Preferably Quicktime?
------------------
"You're 10 seconds away from the most embarrassing moment of your life!"
Click here to admit you want to see Ford Fairlane on DVD!
DVD List Link Removed

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
If you downloaded the BMW Films Player (which I highly recommend) then just open the player, click on the movie, and choose which version you want to download. It will download the movie to your computer, playable from either the BMW Films Player or from Quicktime. Using the Player will give you the option of listening to the commentary if available.
------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I second the suggestion to get the BMW Films player. Powderkeg, by the way, has been my least favourite so far.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks