What's new

Blueprint creator (1 Viewer)

jeff_c

Auditioning
I'm looking for a professional grade software program that will help me build and print wiring schematics for new a/v projects I take on. Does anyone know of any good ones? thanks!

jeff

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Are you looking for some sort of CAD software? If so TurboCAD Deluxe is a full featured CAD package that sells online for as little as $69. I'm not sure how well it deals with creating schematics but you can download a free demo from their web site and check it out for 15 days.

Another suggesion is Microsoft's Visio. I have Visio 2003 Professional and it appears to have a full set of electrical schematic symbols built in. The program is quite expenisive though. I paid $129 for it about a year ago at the student discount price so the regular price I'm sure is a lot higher.

I have seen software for specifically creating schematics but I can't think of where I've seen it off the top of my head.

taoruankeji

Auditioning
Real Name
Jack Lee
The cheapest Christmas limited time Discount Xilisoft DVD Ripper Standard (10.01% Coupon Code) not only helps you rip DVD movies but also converts them to various formats for you to enjoy at your fingertips! Fast and easy-to-use, this powerful DVD ripping software can convert DVDs to AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, and 3GP video formats, as well as rip DVD audio to MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, and OGG audio formats. Free trial http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/windows/dvd_software/dvd_ripper/xilisoft_dvd_ripper_standard-download-75324.html
Hot Sale:
Xilisoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter OFF (14.99% Discount Coupon)
OFF Xilisoft HD Video Converter (12.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft Password Manager OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
OFF Xilisoft iPhone Video Converter (14.99% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate for Mac OFF (20.00% Discount Coupon)
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Express Discount (20.00% OFF)
For more christmas discount software, visit http://www.vogsoft.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks