Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
just purchased 35 foot lengths of:

HDMI
Component
Composite

Two subwoofer cables of 25 and 15 feet.

All of the above for 250, including shipping. I thought the 250 would get me the HDMI and component if I was lucky.

This site is very reasonable.....Who here was had experience with Blue Jeans, great, good or bad?

Gregory_S

Grip
Hi,
I just received my order from Blue Jeans Cable last week. I ordered it on Monday afternoon and I received it in my door on Thursday morning...and I am in Canada!!!! Awesome service...the product is excellent quality from what I can tell...and everything was just as I ordered and expected. I would definitely recommend them. 5 stars! Good Luck...Greg.

corona13

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
received my cables today from Blue Jeans, 2 days after I placed my order.

Wonderful, well built cable. Very solid feel, much more than monster. I have a monster sub cable currently, and they do not even compare based on the feel of them.

Performance may be similiar, but Blue Jeans makes a solid, strong feeling cable.

Ordered 2 sets Component cables & 2 sets of HDMI/DVI cables on Sunday , & was delivered at my house on Tuesday.

Awesome cables , reasonable prices, WELL BUILT !!! Im definitely impressed !!!

johnADA

Stunt Coordinator
I have my sub cable, 35 foot and my component cables from Blue Jeans and thought it was wonderful for what I got.
That just changed, even though there still highly rated in my book, mono price just did them in. I wanted better interconnects for my CD Player, other than the ones that come with it and Blue Jeans was still high and I poked around ebay and found mono price ones. 1/2 the cost of Blue Jeans using the same coax cable and comparable ends. Shipping was just as fast!!

Blaine_M

Second Unit
I've ordered from Blue Jeans 3-4 times....been satisfied 110% each time. I always feel like I get more for my money there and I usually recomend them to friends who are needing cables.

corona13

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
easy to run as well. Just ran 35 feet of composite, component and HDMI through 25 feet of 2 inch conduit. These cables are so solid I didn't even need to fish it. I simply pushed all 5 cables right through it in about 10 minutes. There were 3 90 degree turns in the run as well.

i just recieved my order from blue jeans. excellent build quality. awesome price.

6 ft hdmi
2 ft hdmi x 2
3 ft hdmi x 2
7.1 multi-channel

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I, too, have had a great experience ordering from Blue Jeans. I was looking for an HDMI cable that would be cheaper than Monster Cable. Several people recommend Blue Jeans, and I was glad I ordered from them. They were very quick with their delivery. I placed my order late afternoon on a Monday, and received the order by Thursday.

They are also a sponsor on this forum as well. I suggest anyone interested in placing an order with BJ, click on the link through this forum so they know their advertising is working at the Home Theater Forum.

Kevin*H

Stunt Coordinator
I cannot recommend Blue Jeans Cable enough, I have used them several times and have found that the combination of an informative website, a well made, finished product and speedy delivery is something that is unusual in this day and age.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks