Blue Jeans Cable

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by corona13, Nov 6, 2006.

1. corona13

corona13 Stunt Coordinator

just purchased 35 foot lengths of:

HDMI
    Component
    Composite

Two subwoofer cables of 25 and 15 feet.

All of the above for 250, including shipping. I thought the 250 would get me the HDMI and component if I was lucky.

This site is very reasonable.....Who here was had experience with Blue Jeans, great, good or bad?

2. Gregory_S

Gregory_S Extra

Hi,
    I just received my order from Blue Jeans Cable last week. I ordered it on Monday afternoon and I received it in my door on Thursday morning...and I am in Canada!!!! Awesome service...the product is excellent quality from what I can tell...and everything was just as I ordered and expected. I would definitely recommend them. 5 stars! Good Luck...Greg.

3. wally

wally Second Unit

All good here too. Wonderful build quality and very affordable.

4. corona13

received my cables today from Blue Jeans, 2 days after I placed my order.

Wonderful, well built cable. Very solid feel, much more than monster. I have a monster sub cable currently, and they do not even compare based on the feel of them.

Performance may be similiar, but Blue Jeans makes a solid, strong feeling cable.

5. Scottie

Scottie Auditioning

SAME HERE GREAT QUALITY QUICK SHIPMENT

6. Joseph_March

Joseph_March Extra

Ordered 2 sets Component cables & 2 sets of HDMI/DVI cables on Sunday , & was delivered at my house on Tuesday.

Awesome cables , reasonable prices, WELL BUILT !!! Im definitely impressed !!!

7. johnADA

johnADA Stunt Coordinator

I have my sub cable, 35 foot and my component cables from Blue Jeans and thought it was wonderful for what I got.
    That just changed, even though there still highly rated in my book, mono price just did them in. I wanted better interconnects for my CD Player, other than the ones that come with it and Blue Jeans was still high and I poked around ebay and found mono price ones. 1/2 the cost of Blue Jeans using the same coax cable and comparable ends. Shipping was just as fast!!

8. Blaine_M

Blaine_M Second Unit

I've ordered from Blue Jeans 3-4 times....been satisfied 110% each time. I always feel like I get more for my money there and I usually recomend them to friends who are needing cables.

9. corona13

easy to run as well. Just ran 35 feet of composite, component and HDMI through 25 feet of 2 inch conduit. These cables are so solid I didn't even need to fish it. I simply pushed all 5 cables right through it in about 10 minutes. There were 3 90 degree turns in the run as well.

10. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    100% happy with them as well.

11. Richard_Fuentes

i just recieved my order from blue jeans. excellent build quality. awesome price.

6 ft hdmi
    2 ft hdmi x 2
    3 ft hdmi x 2
    7.1 multi-channel

12. Marty M

Marty M Cinematographer

I, too, have had a great experience ordering from Blue Jeans. I was looking for an HDMI cable that would be cheaper than Monster Cable. Several people recommend Blue Jeans, and I was glad I ordered from them. They were very quick with their delivery. I placed my order late afternoon on a Monday, and received the order by Thursday.

They are also a sponsor on this forum as well. I suggest anyone interested in placing an order with BJ, click on the link through this forum so they know their advertising is working at the Home Theater Forum.

13. Kevin*H

Kevin*H Stunt Coordinator

I cannot recommend Blue Jeans Cable enough, I have used them several times and have found that the combination of an informative website, a well made, finished product and speedy delivery is something that is unusual in this day and age.