What's new

Blu-ray multi-disc cases - where to purchase? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
My Godfather Blu Ray case had the internal plastic part (that holds the middle discs inside and swivels) break at the swivel point. I've been looking for a replacement case where I could still use the packaging label. Thanks for the genesys links!

Does anyone know where to find those thin 3-disc cases? Like the ones Warner Bros. uses on The Dark Knight and Watchmen? They have the middle tray holding 2 discs and the back cover holding one. It's the size of a normal 2 disc BR case. I really need 3 of them if anyone knows where to find them.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I asked this months ago but I have been unsuccessful.

Is there anywhere I can order "thin" two-disc Blu-Ray cases? I'm talking about the thin cases that the Star Trek films and Batman films are packaged in, but with room for two. (Batman '89 is in a case like this, the second disc being the digital copy.)

dawnrae

Auditioning
Real Name
DRH
I've ordered twice from U.S. Plastics. They are quick and reasonably priced, though, they carry only one-, two-, and three-disc boxes. I wish they carried the others, I'd order only from him.

Has anyone ordered from genesysdtp.com? How were they in terms of reliability?

AppleSpider

Agent
Real Name
Steve
Over the last few years, I've ordered from genesysdtp about 3 times. Never had any problems with them.

Still unsuccessful with finding 3 disc boxes that are the right size. I'm looking for the boxes that are about 15 mm, like the standard 1 or 2 disc box size.

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
Is there any way to buy one 3 disc blu ray case without such huge prices for shipping? I have Disney's Enchanted dvd with the Target bonus disc & I'm getting the blu ray from Disney Rewards & want to make a combo pack with all 3 discs in one pack. Everybody seems to want $1 or $2 for a case but HUGE prices to ship something that weighs a couple of ounces. I'd just like 1 triple discer for a reasonable total price.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I see they have a bunch of cases available through Amazon now from third party vendors.

Xaero

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul Taylor

Ernest

Supporting Actor
www.shop4tech.com is excellent for blank DVD/BluRay discs, cases and many other items associated with DVD. They carry a wide variety of DVD and BluRay cases. Their prices are excellent and their is no separate shipping charge within the USA. I am not sure about international shipments. They frequently issue big discounts via e-mail 10-20%. Check with Google for shop4tech discounts before purchasing goods from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks