What's new

Bleeped Out Letterman Joke 9-1-06 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Do I want to know what Al and Dave where talking about?

I wish there was an uncensored version of the HD Feed sometimes :).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It wasn't that big deal honestly. It was an old Buddy Hackett joke and by lip reading, I think the bleeping was more of the joke than the bleeped part. It more a commentary over how easily offended some folks are so Dave told the joke with the hand gesture on the punch line.

"This is it, Buddy Hackett joke: A guy goes into a doctor's office; he's got a dot on his forehead. The doctor says, 'Oh my God, I've never seen it before but I read about it in medical school.' The guy says, 'Well, doctor, what is it?' 'Well, in six weeks you are going to have a penis growing out of your forehead.' The guy says, 'Well, doc, cut it off.' [The doctor replies] 'I can't cut it off; it's attached to your brain, you'd die.' So the guy says: 'So, doctor, what you're telling me, is that in six weeks, every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror, I'm going to see a penis growing out of my forehead?' And the doctor says, 'Ah, no, no, no, no. You won't see it. The balls will cover your eyes.'"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks