Blades Of Glory

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shawn Shultzaberger, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Supporting Actor

I just saw the trailer for this and it looks funny. I like Will so the kids and I will go see this when it comes out.

2. Sam Favate

Sam Favate Producer

Sam Favate
    Saw this tonight - absolutely fantastic. Very funny - the movie never lets up! Highly recommended!

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

I thought it had enough laughs to warrant a matinee viewing. There are a few big laughs (at stuff you shouldn't be laughing at, but nonetheless...), but the characters are a little too broad and shallow to really care for this unlikely team-up for a male-male pairs skating team.

I give it 2.5 stars or a grade of C+.

4. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

I thought the first half was laugh out loud funny, but then it started to peter off and the final payoff wasn't that great. Loved all of the cameos though, and Craig T Nelson as a Coach again.

Also always love shoutouts to Denver and Colorado. "Thank you Denver! City by the Bay" [​IMG]

5. Adam_S

Adam_S Producer

Adam_S
    I loved the movie, the song choice for their first skate together was inspired, brought the house down at my screeing.

6. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    Took my kids yesterday, not has good has I hoped, even my 16 yr old thought it was lame in some scenes. seemed to fall short towards the end. A lot of talented people in this but no where near as funny has, lets say Talladega nights.[​IMG]

7. JayDerek

JayDerek Stunt Coordinator

I thought it was pretty good. Nowhere near as funny as Anchorman or Talledega, but certain scenes were hilarious.

I did think they missed an opportunity to show other skating competitors...could of had some funny themes there.

~Jason

8. Shane Martin

Shane Martin Producer

I laughed until I cried on several occasions. Definitely worth a matinee viewing. It was a hoot!

9. Brent M

Brent M Producer

Looks like another funny Will Ferrell flick and most of the reviews are pretty positive. I'll still wait for the DVD, though.