What's new

Blade dts W/s Laserdisc $50.00 shipped USA (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
As the title says, used but good condition Blade dts laserdisc, cover shows some wear.

PLMK-Paypal 4 me.

Chris_Estrada

Auditioning
No offense, but The Frighteners Signature Collection is one thing, selling Blade on laser for 50 bucks, when you can get an immensely better dvd for 35 dollars less seem kinda stupid.

John Welch

Stunt Coordinator
No offense Chris, but YOU need to go review the posting guidelines and keep your opinions about the worth of something in this forum to yourself.

For Todd, I hope you find a buyer for a great DTS laserdisc at what is a very fair price.

greg_t

Screenwriter
Chris Estrada,

Have you ever seen or heard this LD? Apparently not. The video is extremely good, one of the best LD I have video wise, and the DTS sound blows the DVD away.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Yah, Chris...not to participate in a flame war, but this LD is easily worth 50 bucks. It isn't just some run of the mill disc.

Chris_Estrada

Auditioning
Thanks for being nice about it, unlike those other people. I am relatively new to LDs and I don't have a top-o-the-line disc to prove to me that LD sound is better than DVD sound (nevermind that fact that I don't have a DTS decoder).
P.S By the Way, I just saw for LD collection and the prices you paid for them. I HATE you.(just kidding)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks