Black Sash - guilty pleasure

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

I finally watched my ReplayTV'd episodes of Black Sash, and I couldn't believe what a frikkin' hottie Missy Peregrym (Tory) is. Whoa!

The blonde girl, Ali (Sarah Carter) is also growing on me.

I have to chuckle whenever Tom (Russell Wong) has to show up and kick some butt to get him or his students out of the jam they get themselve into. So much for discipline and knowing themselves (so they don't get themselves in hot water). But if they didn't, they'd be monks and no one would tune in to see the weekly slow-mo WWF-style martial arts display. [​IMG]

This show is definitely a guilty viewing pleasure.

(Too bad it probably won't be picked up by the WB for next season, and it's getting pulled for Sweeps month of May).

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

It is a gas. I started watching because of the "anything with people from Brisco County Junior gets a chance" thing (Carlton Cuse and Jed Siedel, in this case), and it's fun in an absurd way - just the way equal time and importance are assigned to Tori not wanting to wear a dress, someone trying to kill one of the other kids, and Tom trying to get joint custody of his daughter.

3. Al Shing

Al Shing Stunt Coordinator

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

The website shows one more episode to being shown in the middle of May (5-18-03).

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

FYI: Tonight the WB is starting to burn off its remaining Black Sash episodes.