What's new

Black Friday Deals ??? Whats the scoop (1 Viewer)

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett Voss
Pauls TV inside of Living Spaces here in los angeles has a pretty cool deal.

Free wii with any tv over $999 all weekend long (while supplies last.) They open at 8am on Friday.

Might be worth it if you're racking your brain searching out a wii and were planning on picking up an LCD or plasma, too.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
:D

The cheapest I could find on pricewatch.com was THIS for $114.95. House brand, it says. :frowning: HERE's one for $115. It has a 90 day warranty from the store selling it. That's smart to get. Good luck.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Want all 6 James Bond blu-ray titles for under $48?

Amazon.com: Buy More and Save More on Blu-ray

Dr. No
From Russia with Love
Thunderball
Live and Let Die
Die Another Day
For Your Eyes Only

Amazon has a promotion that takes $50 off of 6 titles from the list in the link above, and if you choose free super save shipping, you also get a $15 best value savings discount, and it drops the entire order to $47.44. Whoa!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Heh, inetvideo is currently selling Transformers HD DVD for $1! (plus shipping -> $2.95). Too funny.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
For those looking to buy a big external HDD, J&R has the 2TB Western Digital My Book w/ RAID function for ~$260. That's pretty good although it's still USB only. I would probably buy it if my 500GB My Book is anywhere near full. Wish it had the works for connectivity though -- that's what I'll probably hold out for (plus a similar/better price) unless I do run out of space real soon.

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

I guess you don't have a high MP-count, fast shooting DSLR and/or HD camcorder. ;) :D Storage space run out fast when you shoot a lot w/ those. :P My 500GB external would've filled up in no time if I was still shooting as much as I used to when I first got a Nikon D70 several years ago (and have been using a D200 for the past nearly 3 years). Good thing I'm not crazy about shooting videos (and only have an old, but pretty decent, Canon miniDV cam)... :laugh:

BTW, the nice thing about that 2TB HDD is the RAID function. You can always just use it like a 1TB HDD in mirror mode (and get concurrent backup between the 2 built-in drives). That's probably what I would do if I got it.

_Man_

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thank goodness I don't have a digital SLR or I would, indeed, be in that kind of trouble myself. And, my camcorder is of the Hi-8 era (:eek:)...so no worries there either. Although I feel compelled to note that it did have stereo audio as a feature (which I paid dearly for at the time). I WAS cutting edge at the time! :laugh:

It's actually as a possible gift for my college age son--who I'm sure needs it to back up all his (cough) school work (cough) on. :D

Price is a HUGE factor. I'm tempted to go 750gb and get a much better deal. Right now the best price I'm seeing is about $100 (after rebate) at NewEgg. A Fantom drive.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

great deal
i took all the blu bonds and 4 more under $74.

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
Wow! Thanks so much for bringing that sale to my attention. I just ordered all 6. At less than $8 a piece- that deal was just too good to miss out on.

Mark_TB

Second Unit
I don't quite understand all of the discounting, but with the super saver shipping, I only had to pay a total of $39.94 for all six Bond BDs. It almost seems too good to be true.

Can anyone tell me what the $15.00 "Best Value Savings" discount is for?

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks