What's new

Bionic Woman / 6M$Man question (1 Viewer)

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
I know that all of the season of the Six Million Dollar Man will soon be out in single season sets but I was wondering about the post series tv reunion movies.

Does anyone have any information as to whether these will be released as a seperate set as well??

I know they were included in the Time Life release of the series. Couldn't afford that set all at once so I was sorta hoping that they would follow after the last season.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
I'm not sure about the movies coming out, but think maybe that's nota deal breaker. Just to expalin where i'm coming from, I ordered the time life set, watched all the episodes In broadcast order together with bionic woman sets, just like they aired. I really liked about 75-80% of the episodes, there are klunkers in both series with ridiculous plots or acting. But overall it was a greatexperience, except or the reunion movies, which I think are awful.To do it again, now that the individual sets are out at really low prices,I'd skip the complete set and just buy the seasons. Just my opinion.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
bretmaverick2 said:
I know that all of the season of the Six Million Dollar Man will soon be out in single season sets but I was wondering about the post series tv reunion movies.

Does anyone have any information as to whether these will be released as a seperate set as well??

I know they were included in the Time Life release of the series. Couldn't afford that set all at once so I was sorta hoping that they would follow after the last season.
I don't know about the US, but if the reunion movies never come out here, you can always import the individual UK releases for those if you have a region-free player...

UniversalPhan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathan Winters
I've purchased the first three seasons of Six Million Dollar Man and the three seasons of The Bionic Woman, all for $15 each. While I've patiently been waiting for seasons four and five of Six Million Dollar Man to drop (they should have dropped by now), don't expect the reunion movies to be released until around October. Universal releases seasons sets of a long running series approximately six months apart from each season, just like Fox Home Video.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks